- Design and realization of brands, logos and various kinds of headers (letter papers, envelopes, business cards, coordinated image)
- Corporate identity
- Brand creation
- Flyers, catalogues, brochures, corporate small folders, calendars, totems and displays, promotional packaging, corporate gadgets
- Design and realization of flyers, brochures, corporate communication
- Design and realization of visual communication concerning promotional events and not, posters
- Digital photography, photographic re-worked versions, photo editing and photograph restoration
- 3D graphics, photorealistic rendering, photo insertion
Millions of tiny dots, infinite play of pixels, the inspiration of a professional, golden rules, artistic techniques of the past that are mixed up with those of the future:
this is behind the fascinating world of digital graphics, a reality that is changing the way of creating images.
In graphic art there is need for creativity, passion and expertise.
Illustrations, books, magazines etc., realized thanks to traditional and/or digital artistic design techniques.
Projects of depliants, brochures, catalogues, calendars, care for the layout and the details, following the process up to the delivery of the papers, finished and printed.
Packaging projects and displays, flyering, adhesive writings for shop windows and vehicles , paper shoppers, placemats for food service, menus for food service, shop staging, customized gadgets, advertising signs, billboards, posters etc.
Design and development of the entire corporate image, from the logo to business cards and headed paper.
Nothing is left to chance, every single detail is scrupulously improved, and every factor has a basic value as resulting from the development of needs and expresses its properties.
This is the feature that marks Studio XS that, by modern technologies, puts expertise, passion, at the service of the art of printing, to meet demanding clients.
Integral procedure of the stages of processing and manufacturing of the final printing.
Quality printing and reproduction on almost all the most modern and ecological formats and materials.